Product Description RIP SPEED 10 is a powerful Deep Faced Driver with a Forward CG sole Weight. Moving the Centre of Gravity towards the Clubface helps lower spin and increase Carry Distance for the hard-hitting golfer.
A patented Benross Hosel Adaptor allows the Face Angle to be adjusted from Square to 1°, 2°, or 3° Closed and 1° or 2° Open, allowing every golfer the opportunity to Dial In a particular look or shot bias to suit their game.
The RIP SPEED 10s Honeycomb Crown Structure and Pod sole design deliver exceptional power with uncompromised looks, sound and feel.
As standard the RIP SPEED 10 comes with the most played shaft on Tour in 2014 the Aldila ATX TOUR Blue. All shafts in the SPEED 10 Driver Range are interchangeable, giving golfers the opportunity to Tune launch characteristics and performance to their own game with an alternative choice of either an Aldila ATX TOUR Red or Aldila MAGNUM NV.
- DEEP FACE 10° HEAD Low Launch, Low Spin, Powerful penetrating ball flight.
- FORWARD CG WEIGHT Positions CG towards club face, lowering spin for hard-hitters.
- 6 DRAW & FADE SETTINGS Allows every golfer to tailor the look and shot bias to their game.
- VARIABLE FACE THICKNESS Increased Ball Speeds on off centre hits.
- HONEYCOMB CROWN & POD SOLE STRUCTURE Reduced crown & sole weight. Extra weight positioned to influence CG.
- BLACK NANO BLAST FINISH Eliminates glare at address, creates a sleek look on the tee.